Friday, April 13, 2012

Lazers




Although this may seem like a strange mish-mash of tracks, they all have one thing in common. Put bluntly, they go hard in the motherf**kin paint. The first track is by Slovenian Martin Bejlic, a.k.a. Beltek. It's big and dirty, like the Gucci Mane of EDM. The next one features my man Tommy Trash with Moguai. A little different from some of his other stuff, but I'm still a fan. This is followed up by the anthem-esque track by Avesta, Arena. To cap things off, I have a little track called Gladiator by two Dutch DJs Oliver Twizt and Sandro Silva. Let these energy-filled tracks be the motivation for your weekend madness. I know I will. Cheers.

Party Voice (Original Mix) - Beltek

In N Out (Original Mix) - Moguai ft. Tommy Trash

Arena (Original Mix) - Avesta

Gladiator (Original Mix) - Oliver Twizt & Sandro Silva


- Shake


No comments:

Post a Comment