Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Maor Levi



Hey humans,

I'll introduce myself by saying that I have a big old hard on for Maor Levi. The man can produce. I was lucky enough to see him perform last year at the release party for Anjunabeats Volume 9 and he absolutely tore it up. Here's a taste of what I consider to be Maor gold:

The heavy version of Maor Levi's latest original, produced with M.I.K.E..

Maor Levi takes Shiver & Lehtola's Slacker and (in the words of Chad & Dave) completely turns it on its head.

Nitrous Oxide's take on my favorite Maor Levi original. It's about as trancy as they come, but it'll still get you jumping. 

These two songs were meant to be together and Maor Levi plays match-maker. I've been praying that this mashup gets released, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Here's a rip from TATW to hold you over until it does.

-Tank


No comments:

Post a Comment