Monday, March 26, 2012

Joda version 1.0



Although I must admit I spent most of the weekend enjoying the live stream from Ultra, I did find some time in between sets to acquire some new tracks. The first is another epic by Marco V--and I just can't seem to get enough of this guy. He remixes Advanced by Marcel Woods and creates a great big-room house track. I know I am always talking about the Russians these days, and this post is no exception. Hard Rock Sofa takes Into the Air and combines the smooth vocals with some big drops to make a track worthy of mention. Finally, I leave you with a melodic progressive house track remixed by Save the Robot, a duo from Tel Aviv, Israel. Cheers.

Advanced (Marco V Remix) - Marcel Woods

In The Air (Hard Rock Sofa Remix) - Morgan Page, Sultan + Ned Shepard & BT feat. Angela McCluskey

Drive feat. Roberta Harrison &. Steven Taetz (Save The Robot Remix) - Kenneth Thomas

- Shake


No comments:

Post a Comment