Friday, December 23, 2011

Bangerang EP



I don't like Skrillex that much. Why? It's usually repetitive, abrasive, and lacks imagination. Don't even get me started on his collaborations with Korn. . . that said,

 I THINK HIS NEW EP IS DOPE.

Each song is unique, tasteful, and fuckin slaps. This EP is a reminder of his technical ability and the creativity that made him who he is today. He seems to be experimenting with new genres, tempos, and collaborations and this time he has struck a chord with me. I hear tempo changes, Hip Hop, The Doors, Wolfgang Gartner, rhythmically interesting music that does not trade aesthetic appeal for its huge drops (which are definitely still there). But you guys should really hear for yourselves. 


Womppy Womplidays,
Slaptop



No comments:

Post a Comment