Friday, July 6, 2012

On My Way To Heaven


A couple of weeks ago, Slaptop, Thieves, and I, along with friends and family were fortunate enough to see Above & Beyond perform their second consecutive show at San Francisco's Warfield. It was the best show that I have ever seen. They opened with the above video, featuring their new song "Small Moments" and closed with the breathtaking acoustic mix of "On A Good Day Metropolis." During the in-between two and a half hours we danced, we cried, and we shared our love for the same music. My words cannot possibly do their show justice, but here are a few of the highlights:








-Tank

(I uploaded these songs with gibberish for names in an effort to keep them from being taken down, so your iTunes will be a little messy. Sorry for making you rename them.)


No comments:

Post a Comment