Thursday, May 3, 2012

Devil's Work



I must admit, I did not initially understand the hype surrounding the Devil's Work remix by Dirty South. It has been a Beatport number one for a hot minute, so today I finally gave it a full listen. It was good enough to merit a second listen. Then a third. And then it finally clicked. I have had it on repeat ever since. Listen to it on decent speakers or headphones for the full effect. And even if you don't fall in love with it the first time, don't worry. It gets better with time.


I know it's not Monday, but I have some mainstream remix action for you. It can be argued that Nicky Romero's sound is starting to get a bit repetitive. Nevertheless, I am a fan of this track and it is definitely worth a listen. 


Cheers.


- Shake 


No comments:

Post a Comment