Thursday, November 8, 2012

You can't lie to house muzik...


As the title may suggest, I'm harkening back to my roots for this one and bringing you some dirty, dirty house music for the end of the week blues. Enjoy. 

Catchy synth-work and a big, bad drop make this track durty. 

This has some of that beachy, techy vibe I have been digging. Oh yeah, and there is a trumpet. 

A swanky upbeat progressive bootleg that I have been digging. 

Tech house all the way home. It's long and strange. But a classic. Keep this one in the back pocket for those times when things get weird.  

Pryda-esque. Probably because it comes off his label. Wonderful track. 

I've always been a Mark Knight fan. And I like Marco V. So, I endorse this track. Good vocals too. 


- Shake 


Bonus: 
A wonderful mash-up from Kaskade using Pryda's Allein. No download yet, but you can listen to it here.  



No comments:

Post a Comment